10 Benefits of Orange Essential Oil
How to Use Orange Essential Oil Orange essential oil is popular and highly praised by beginners as… [more]
Yummy Gift Idea for Chocolate Lovers
Chocolate is one of the most popular treats available, and has been eaten for centuries. Chocolate lovers… [more]
How to Use Orange Essential Oil
Orange essential oil is popular and highly praised by beginners as well as season pros. It is considered to be one of the best essential oils to experiment with when learning about essential oils because of its many uses as well as its flexibility. Orange essential oil mixes very well with many essential oils and therefore is considered fool proof.
Orange essential oil is collected by a cold press method from the peel of the orange and is relatively inexpensive due to the fruits abundance. Native to China and India the orange is now grown in the Americas, Israel and the Mediterranean.
The versatility of orange essential oil is undeniable and makes it the perfect choice to add to your collection. The uses and applications are endless and include:
1. Clear up your complexion. Places a couple of drops of orange essential oil on a wet cotton ball to treat acne and blemishes. This is also effective to remove excess oil from your skin.
2. Colds, coughs and flu can be combated two ways using orange essential oil. Add a few drops of the essence to carrier oil and rub on your chest or add two or three drops to a steam inhalation.
3. If you suffer from eczema or psoriasis place a couple of drops into carrier oil and massage into affected area to reduce the inflammation.
4. Alleviate joint and muscle pain by using a massage mixture, use in a hot compress or add eight or nine drops to your bath water.
5. To aid in digestion or to battle constipation make a massage oil by mixing two or three drops of orange essential oil to one ounce of carrier oil and rub into lower back area.
6. If you are experiencing water retention again mix up massage oil and rub into lower abdomen, back, feet or hands.
7. If you need a pick me up because you are feeling depressed, fatigued, stressed or nervous use a few drops in a diffuser, steam inhalation or eight or nine drops in your bath water.
8. Add two or three drops of essence to one once of carrier oil and rub it into your cellulite and watch it disappear.
9. If you just enjoy the smell of orange essential oil and want to experience its up lifting effects through out the day make a perfume by using a 50/50 ratio of carrier oil or alcohol and the essence.
10. To leave a clean lingering scent in your home put a couple of drops in your rinse water when cleaning.
One of the reasons orange essential oil is so wide used is the fact that it can easily be mixed with other essences resulting in a wide range of fragrances for instance mixing with lavender produces a pleasant floral scent, mixing with ginger gives a spicier scent, and mixing with sandalwood gives you a nice masculine scent. Another tip is mix the orange with pine needle oil to give a seasonal boost during the winter.
Although orange essential oil has many fantastic uses the pleasant sweet smell is definitely an effective mood elevator which can be used to brighten any day. Use it to banish the stress and to trigger your creativity. Give it a try and see how it affects and shifts your over all out look from day to day.
Click here to order ======================> Orange Essential Oil
How to Use Orange Essential Oil Orange essential oil is popular and highly praised by beginners as well as season pros. It is considered to be one of the best essential oils to experiment with when learning about essential oils because of its many uses as well as its flexibility. Orange essential oil mixes very […]
As the holidays are approaching shopping for gifts becomes more and more of a priority. Everyone has friends and family that they have to shop for and there is always a cook in the mix. You know the type. They are always preparing delicious meals around the holiday season and is the person to bring […]
When you get married you hope for a happy marriage, I don’t think that anyone getting married deliberately seeks out an unhappy marriage, but the sad fact is that far to many marriages result in misery and divorce. Far to many people seem to forget that once you get married you still have to work […]
Healthy Weight Loss
A weight loss plateau is not unheard of; it is inevitable in any weight loss journey when you realize that you are not losing weight any more in spite of following a diet. When you are extremely obese, a diet can help you lose a dramatic amount of weight initially. However, as the body weight […]
This post contains sponsored content. All opinions and meal ideas are my own. Now that it’s the new year and all of the tempting holiday treats are behind me I am looking forward to all things new including cutting back on dining out. Being a stay at home mom dining out was my treat. My […]
Today our family is so proud of Baby Girl for completing her first 5k run. Her school participates in Girls on the Run, which is a program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. Their goal is to teach girls life skills through interactive lessons and running games to empower them to be confident while establishing a […]